AID Workers Network (2006) . Very basic guidelines for small NGOs in the developing world regarding fund-raising, on how to prepare an organization to be attractive to donors, how to search for potential donors that support organizations in the developing world and how to approach such potential donors.
- The Problem
- Fund-raising: Some things You Should NEVER Do
- Fund-raising First Step - Networking & Establishing Credibility
- Even More Credibility-Building
- The Absolute Essential Preparations To Solicit Donations
- Details Ready to Share
- Before Making A Funding Request
- Finding Doors & Making Contact
- ESSENTIAL - Respect the Organization's Granting Guidelines
- Online Resources For Further Information
- Online Resources for Detailed Tips on Writing Funding Proposals.
Download PDF (36 KB, 15p)