17th ICASA 2013 -7-11 December 2013
CABSA coordinated a selection of activities and events at ICASA.
Below is a presentation highlighting these activities. This 'PREZI' is a large file - I suggest that you wait until the presentation is loaded before you start clicking. It may not be possible to view this on your mobile. If you have any problem viewing the presentation, it has been converted to PDF format and is available for download below.
You can also download "Narrative Report on Interfaith Activities at the 17th ICASA held in Cape Town From 7-11 December 2014 " below.
A number of news reports were published during the conference. Click on the links below to view these reports:
- Faith in Action @ ICASA.
- Faith Communities in Business of Hope at ICASA.
- UNAIDS Director Praises the Work of Faith-Based Organisations.
- Faith-based Organizations Join Hands in their Response to HIV and AIDS.
- Faith Communities investing in Transformed Masculinities.
- Eunices' Story at ICASA2013.
- Behaviour Change: Mind the Gap Please!
|ICASA Faithbased Activities Project Report presented by CABSA.pdf||655.05 KB|
|PDF Faith Representation at ICASA 2013.pdf||6.26 MB|