Donors and Funders
CABSA is a funded organisation with limited possibilities for creating income. Donor and funding partners are crucial in making our work possible.
A number of individueals organisations have been wonderful partners of the organisation for many years.
- Calvin Protestant Church of South Africa
- Christian AID
- More than 70 Congregations in South Africa
- Individual Donors - especially those that are part of the 1 in a 1000 campaign
- NLDTF - visit the National Lotteries Board website to find out about other projects supported by the NLDTF
- Narollah Sending Trust
- Woman’s Mission Dutch Reformed Church Western and Southern Cape
Funding for specific projects and services provided:
- Bible Media
- CMC (Mensen met Een Missie
- Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- EHAIA. World Council of Churches Ecumenical HIV and AIDS Initiative in Africa
- EMSENI HIV Trust
Licence Fees from:
- World Vision International
- AIDSLink International
Fees for registration, training and sales
Detailed financial statements can be provided to potential partners on request.