Nelis @ Pastors’ ICT Workshop in Worcester, 6/10/2010
Nelis joined a group of pastors in Worcester on 6 October to discuss the use of ICT in ministry. It is becoming increasingly clear that we need to explore all the wonderful opportunities these tools provide. A few key points include:
- Be interactive. Make sure that your website is not just “preaching”, but provides the opportunity for conversations, such as through a blog, comments option, etc.
- Measure your download speed and effectiveness. The free Firefox Yslow add-on was mentioned.
- Questionnaire options are available from Google Documents.
- Make sure users can easily share or pass on your content.
- A FaceBook presence can be valuable.